The Aspire CF Battery series are high-end e-cigarette power systems. This battery series features stainless steel endpoints, a metal button, and a carbon fiber coated tube. The following three models make up the CF Battery Series: G-power, VV, and Passthrough. The Aspire CF Batteries contain a revolutionary spring connector. This unique technology ensures that there will always be a strong connection between the battery and e-cigarette tank. The structural design and control circuit of this battery series makes using it extremely reliable and stable.
- Output Voltage: 4.2V full power output. LED Light Indicator: Blue LED light will display for battery cell voltage of 3.5-4.2V. The Orange LED indicates a voltage less than 3.5V.
- Low Battery Indication: The battery Orange indicator light blinks 15 times.
- Overcharge Protection: When battery is overcharged (voltage beyond 4.25V), the built-in microchip will automatically stop battery charging.
- Overdischarge Protection: When battery cell voltage is less than 3.2V (low battery), the atomizer will remain OFF, and the Orange LED light will blink 15 times.
- Atomizer Short Circuit Protection: If heating coils are short-circuited while vaping, the LED lights (both colors) blink 3 times, and the battery will default to sleep mode.
- Charging Short Circuit Protection: If the charger is short-circuited while charging, the battery will default to OFF position, stop charging, and the LED lights (both colors) will flash 6 times.
Warning: Do not store battery in a hot or humid environment. Do not drop or puncture battery. Do not force battery connection to other attachments. Always keep the battery dry and away from moisture. Do not dismantle or expose the battery compartment- this will result in malfunction. If the indicator light displays ON continuously or the product becomes hot - immediately disconnect the battery from the cartridge to break the electrical connection.